Crohn’s disease: Sign when you go to the toilet – see a GP

If you have developed anaemia, you may need to start taking supplements with iron, folic acid, or vitamin B12, based on your doctor’s advice.

The NHS also recommends seeing a GP if your experience frequent stomach aches or cramps and if you’ve lost weight for no reason.

Your GP will try to find the cause of your symptoms and consequently might refer you for Crohn’s disease test.

The tests used for diagnosis can vary from colonoscopy and biopsy to MRI and CT scans.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.