Some of the youngest members of the UK Royal Family are worth a fortune, according to a study by OutdoorToys.
The children’s company, which sells climbing frames, swings and slides, sandpits and playhouses, did some digging and analysed some of the world’s most famous children and their net worths. The result? A list of the top 10 kids with the biggest fortunes.
Royals took all three top spots, with two of Prince William and Princess Kate’s little ones at the top of the rich list.
Future King Prince George and his little sister Princess Charlotte took spots one and two – but not in the order you might think.
Despite being heir to the throne, 10-year-old Prince George was crowned the second richest kid, with a supposed net worth of £2,911,374,000.
His younger sister, eight-year-old Princess Charlotte, was granted the top spot with a supposed net worth of £4,043,650,000.
Prince Louis, the youngest of the three Wales children at five years old, is not currently on the list but has a few years to catch up.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, did not make the top 10 list.
2023’s kids with the biggest fortunes
1 Princess Charlotte of Cambridge – £4,043,650,000
2. Prince George of Cambridge – £2,911,374,000
3. Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco, Marquis of Baux – £817,030,000
4. Blue Ivy Carter – £647,160,000
5. Stormi Webster – £587,297,700
6. North West – £303,356,250
7. Vlad & Niki – £71,178,360
8. Valentina Paloma Pinault – £9,704,580
9. Max and Emme Maribel Muniz -£808,845
10. Suri Cruise – £404,358