Several TJ Maxx stores will be closing their doors across the US and bargains are expected to be available at the closing stores.
The TJ Maxx outlet in St. Paul, Minnesota has already closed, with more expected to follow suit early next year.
Other confirmed closures include:
- 11 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60602
- 2739 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614
- 3262 West Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
- 4932 South Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60632
- 6456 West Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60634
- 6165 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago , IL 60659
- 1630 East 15th St, Brooklyn, NY 11229
- 410 Gateway Drive, Brooklyn, NY 11239
TJ Maxx spokeswoman Monica Crocetti said: “We are always assessing and reviewing our real estate strategies, and our decision to close this store reflects that thinking.
“We are grateful for the loyalty of our Chicago customers and invite them to visit our nearby stores to continue to find great values.”
Follow our social media accounts here on facebook.com/ExpressUSNews